Our mission is to bring integrity and empathy to the practice of optometry and neuro-optometric rehabilitation to provide patients with vision that is comfortable and efficient. Our goal is to use caring communication to educate patients, and the community, of the connection between the eyes, body and brain. We strive to provide professional service and quality eyewear, in an atmosphere where the patient feels they are welcomed, listened to and cared for. By providing this superior service, we hope to achieve our goal of making efficient ‘vision’ a priority in the patients in our practice and in the community that we serve.
- Quality Care and Service: Quality is just a word, and an empty word at that, if it doesn’t include harmony, balance, passion, intention, attention
- Integrity: We strive to serve by remembering ‘The Golden Rule’
- Excellence: We strive constantly to improve in to meet and exceed the highest expectations of our patients.
- Compassion: We strive to remember that every patient is an opportunity to practice compassion.
- Empathy: “Empathy is the ability to experience and relate to the thoughts, emotions or experience of others. Empathy is more than simple sympathy, which is being able to understand and support others with compassion or sensitivity. Simply put, empathy is the ability to step into someone else’s shoes, be aware of their feelings and understand their needs.”- DeLores Pressley, CEO, DeLores Pressley Worldwide; Founder, UP Woman
The Vision and Values of this office will permeate all that we do in serving our patients and in working as a team to meet our patient’s needs.